Me

Me
I'm a Texan who loves the outdoors

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Web Discussion

On Sunday, March 20, 2011 I had the opportunity to participate in an on-line web discussion with my fellow peers. The discussion allowed me the chance to communicate with many different people who are going through the same things as I am. I really enjoyed being able to know that I am not the only person who thinks that this program is becoming more difficult as I go. Many of my peers expressed that they too feel overwhelmed as I am, but feel that they will be able to get through all of their courses alright. The majority of the discussion was about the different expectations that are required to complete the Lamar Principal program successfully. Many people were asking about the LCE and the course that should be taken. One question that I found helpful was should the course be taken face to face or online. The most common answer was that the face to face class was the best option. The other parts of discussion were about posting different pieces of work to our blog. I found the web conference to be helpful to me as I am approaching my ninth course in the program. I would like to have more opportunities to participate in web conferences as I work through my last few courses in the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment